3. The Website is operated by Goldnines Iternational Co., Ltd. a corporation duly organized and existing by and under the laws of the Philippines, with head office address at 13th flr. BPI-Rosario Bldg. 560 Quintin Paredes St. Binondo Manila.
5. Registered User is solely responsible for its access to the Website which releases Goldnines from any liability in case of any damage that may result to user for any unauthorized access.
6. User shall not in any way, directly or indirectly, use the website or submit to Goldnines or to the website anything which in any respect is:
a) in breach of any law, statute or regulation of the Philippines;
b) deceptive, false, fraudulent, misleading or unlawful; or
c) obscene, indecent, pornographic, profane, vulgar, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, derogatory, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, malicious or in any way abusive.
7. User agrees to comply at all times with any instructions for use of the website which Goldnines may implement from time to time.
8. User shall render Goldnines free and harmless from any liability or responsibility in relation to user’s inability to use or delay in use of the website or any material in it.
9. When permitted by law, Goldnines and distributors will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues or data, financial loses or exemplary or punitive damages.
In all cases, Goldnines and its suppliers and distributors will not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by the user, whether as guest Registered User, that is not foreseeable.
10. User, whether guest or Registered User, expressly understands and agrees that user’s use of the Website is at its sole risk. The Website and items for sale on the website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
Goldnines and its sister companies, officers, employees, agents, partners, and licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
11. Goldnines and its licensors make no warranty that the item description or quality of the item will meet Registered User’s requirements.
12. The customer service department of Goldnines is open and available to address all concerns of the Registered Users. The said department may be reached via email at email@example.com or via phone call at (02) 247-7999 from Mondays through Fridays, 9am-5:00pm.
13. Any claim, dispute, legal action or proceeding arising out of or connected with the use of the Website and online sale transaction shall be brought in the proper courts of Taguig City only to the exclusion of all other venues.
I. Bank Deposit
If you choose to pay through this method, you will be required to submit a copy of the following bank deposit details on the homepage of MICHAELA website.
Just enter the given order code at the upper right part of homepage then click submit.
within three (3) days after placement of order. An email notification will be sent to you once the payment has been confirmed and processed. You can deposit your payment to any of the following bank accounts:
HOW TO BUY
STEP 1:     Search item(s) you want STEP 2:     Add to cart STEP 3:     Proceed to checkout STEP 4:     Place an order STEP 5:     Wait for your CODE STEP 6:     Enter your code on search box STEP 7:     Upload your Deposit slip
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
The website receives orders 24/7 but our warehouse pick up has a cut off of period of 2:00PM from Mondays through Fridays only. All orders placed and paid before the cut off time will be processed and picked up from our warehouse on the same day.
For orders placed and paid beyond the cut off time (2:00PM, Mondays to Fridays), processing and warehouse pick up will be on the next business day.
Orders placed on Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays will be processed and picked up from our warehouse the following business day (e.g. Monday).
Please note that we aim to deliver within the time agreed upon at purchase. However, we do not guarantee that all orders will be delivered within the presented time frame. Since we, and our third party partners assisting us to provide you the best online shopping experience, may follow national, seasonal, and declared holidays; these no-operation days may also affect the duration of your package’s shipping. Please also note that we will not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges, or expenses arising out of the whole delivery process (from the moment the items are picked-up from our warehouse up to the time of delivery to you).
If you are not available to personally receive your package, you may designate at least one (1) authorized recipient in the Shipping Information page. Please note that in all circumstances, the recipient is required to sign a waybill as confirmation of receipt and proof of delivery. We reserve the right to request for a valid ID to ensure safekeeping of your package. All items included in the purchase and as stated in the invoice SHOULD be accepted and paid for.
Please note that an order is entitled to three (3) delivery attempts. After the third attempt and the order is still not signed as received by the customer, it shall be delivered back to our third party freight forwarder’s Office.
Tracking You Order
A tracking number shall be designated to each processed purchase and shall be included in the Shipping and Delivery Status Confirmation email. You may use this in order to check the whereabouts of your purchase through our Order Tracker page.
If your order does not arrive within the indicated time frame, you may contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about its status.
HOW TO RETURN/EXCHANGE
Please keep in mind the following points when making a return or an exchange for your MICHAELA Online Store purchases.
For returns and exchanges, customers will have two options.
One is to surrender the items at a physical store of the item’s brand.
If no store is located nearby or if brand does not have a physical store, the second option is to contact our customer support to facilitate return via our courier who will return the items to us where we will perform product inspection. If deemed fit for replacement, we will replace the items and send back the new items free of shipping charges.
1. User has the option to return the defective/damaged purchased merchandise within seven (7) days on the following conditions:
• The item is in its original packaging.
• The item has no visible damage.
• The item is unworn and/or unused, this is to maintain the hygienic quality of MICHAELA products.
NOTE: Generally, only defective and/or damaged items will be entertained for exchange. Specific cases like that of wrong sizes can become an exception, as long as the item(s) to be exchanged are of the same kind or of the same price or higher. All of the said items must be presented to any local MICHAELA Store together with its invoice and its original packaging. Please note that promotional and sale items are can no longer be exchanged or returned.
2. The original receipt or invoice SHOULD be presented when returning defective/damaged goods.
• A copy will be included in the package. Should it be misplaced or become unavailable, a copy may be printed through the Invoices section in your MICHAELA Online Store order account.
3. All returned items shall be subject to quality control and assessment to confirm its condition.
4. The following shall explain the refund process on each mode of payment:
MICHAELA Online Store does not capture payments unless the items are deemed available and the purchase is sure to push through. However, in cases where a refund is unavoidable, MICHAELA Online Store will refund the amount to the account the customer used to pay for the purchase within 7 days of finalization of the order.
For instances where changes in the order is needed and refunding is unavoidable MICHAELA Online Store presents two options:
• Deposit the amount to the customer’s bank account. The deposit will be made 1-3 business days upon finalizing the order.
• The customer can pick up the amount in cash at our main office.
Cash On Delivery (COD)
Orders should be cancelled before the processing time (before the cut off time of 2:00PM, Mondays to Fridays). Orders already dispatched from the warehouse may not anymore be cancelled and will not be entitled to store credit. If the customer wishes to exchange or return the item(s), he/she must proceed to the nearest store of the brand in question and present the invoice and the item in its original, undamaged packaging.
Orders placed on weekday mornings can only be cancelled before 2:00pm of the day of purchase.
Orders placed beyond 2:00pm on weekdays (except Fridays) can be cancelled before 2:00pm of the following day.
Orders placed on Friday afternoons (beyond 2:00pm), on Holidays, and on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays), may be cancelled before 2:00pm of the following business day (Monday).
Beyond this, you can no longer cancel your order and withdraw the payment made. You may contact our customer
service at email@example.com or call us at (02) 247-7999 to resolve issues regarding order cancellation.
MICHAELA is consist of fashionable and stylish designed ladies bags, shoes, apparel and umbrella. Immense detail is given priority to meet the quality and durability suitable for the MICHAELA Brand. Designed with a archetypal and professional tone, the brand combines style and trend for today’s fashion.
- Male Between 23-40 years old
- at least high school graduate with 20/20 vision
- with 3-5 years in driving/ working experience
- possesses drivers license with restriction code of 1,2 and 3
- Knowledgeable of Metro Manila areas and nearby provinces
Sales Coordinator -
- With pleasing personality
- At least 52 for Female and 57 for Male
- Graduate of any Business related course
- With work-related experience.
- Willing to work in shifting schedules and during holidays